How it all began...
- Our farm was constructed on the main road in 1890
- Since 1984, in 3 generations, we have developed the farm with diary farming
- In 1989 we relocated our stable buildings in the direction of Bergweg
- After our old farm together with a house and machine hall burnt down by flying sparks during the storm “Wibke” on 27.02.1990, we started a new construction of our house in the spring of 1990.
- On 15th of May 1991 we moved happily in our new house.
- In summer 1992 we accepted the first guests in Berghof.